Mallard Resort is operated under the guidance of the The Mallard Board of Trustees.
General Resort Rules:
- Quiet time is 10 pm-8 am
- No loud music or parties at campsites or in cabins.
- Dogs are allowed at campsites if they are on leashes. Sadly...they are not allowed by the beach nor the bar
- Speed limit 10 mph. (Many children in the park and people walking so please obey the limit!)
- Bikes and skateboards must be put away by dark.
- Beach – No lifeguard on duty! Swim at your own risk.
- Playground off limits after 10pm – Mallard Resort is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Golf Carts - No personal golf carts allowed on resort grounds. You may see working golf carts around. They are owned
by the resort (Those carts used with permission only and no one without a driver’s license is permitted to use them.)
- Smoking – No smoking in shower building.
- Fires in fire rings only and must not be left unattended. Please do not move the fire rings!
- Firewood available at the resort. YOU CANNOT BRING IN YOUR OWN FIREWOOD. The first level wheelbarrow of wood is free
and then $6.00/level wheelbarrow. Please return leftover wood to the woodpile when ready to check out.
- Showers – The shower building is open 24 hours and available free to paying guests. For non-registered guests, there
is a charge of $3.00 per shower.
- Garbage – please recycle! Bins are across from the bar. Please put all aluminum cans in trash can marked cans only at
the garbage area.
About the Campsites
- Check in time – 2 pm. Please check in at the office before setting up. If there is not someone at the office, please
leave payment for your campsite in the mailbox. (If you want to check in earlier/$5.00 additional charge for early check in).
- Check-out time – 11 am. (There is a $5.00 charge to stay longer.
- Each camper is required to have a white RV hose.
- Persons per campsite (4 adults) -- additional people staying overnight pay $3 per person per night.
- Vehicles – limited to two vehicles per site – no parking on the road.
- Rugs – SAVE THE GRASS!!! Rugs must not be any larger than 2’x3’.
- Emergency phone numbers
- Police/Fire/Ambulance: 911
- Poison control: 1-800-815-8855
- Non-emergency sheriff: 715-726-7700
Please enjoy your stay and come and visit us again.
If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know!
The Staff at Mallard Resort, April 2022